INSTAGRAM ADS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Instagram is an effective social media marketing channel that you need to analyse to see if it fits your current niche, industry and Instagram marketing practices. It has proven to be an attractive and up-to-date social media platform in which the public tends to interact with their favourite brands, which creates an excellent opportunity to promote the brand.
Instagram has more than 500 million monthly active users, making it a very important marketing platform for small businesses to run their advertising campaigns.
What are Instagram ads?
Is your business visual like photography, videography or something similar?
Are you striving to get people to view your brand? Do you want to develop a solid fan base of customers who love your product?
Therefore, Instagram ads are your secret weapon.
Instagram ads have become an effective and trendy way to generate income for small businesses.
With more than a billion users per month (more than Twitter and Snapchat!), your ideal client is likely to browse through your feed.
Here are some Instagram statistics that entrepreneurs cannot ignore:
- 72% of users bought a product they saw on Instagram.
- 80% of users follow at least one corporate account.
- Instagram users are more than 70% likely to buy a product via a mobile phone.
- 60% of users use Instagram to discover new products.
What does that mean? Because Instagram users are buyers, and with so many people ready to buy, it is the best place to invest in ads for 2020.
How to set-up Instagram ads campaigns
If you don’t know how to go about with Instagram advertising, here’s how to get started.
- Create a company page and profile
You need a Facebook page to post ads and create a free Instagram business profile. If you don’t already have one, create a page.
- Configure the ad
Select your target, audience and ad format in Ad Manager. Alternatively, select a post you have already shared on Instagram and tap Promote. We suggest that you give Instagram the chance to automatically generate an audience of people similar to your existing followers.
- Determine your budget
Decide on the length of your ads and the budget that works for you.
Now that your ads are ready, click Publish. You will be notified when your ads are approved and ready to run.
How much does an Instagram ad cost?
The costs of advertising on Instagram depend on several factors, such as the mobile device you target, the demographics, the day of the week and whether or not your ad is displayed at a major televised event.
It all depends on the target audience, which is why it is so important to know the demographics of Instagram.
Another factor that influences the cost of the ad is its placement. While Facebooks’ right column ads tend to be the most expensive, Instagram and Story feeds are among the cheapest channel options, ranging from around $0.40 to $1.30 Cost Per Click.
So how does this fit into your current Instagram marketing budget? It is important to focus on your primary goals and objectives for the year and spend money only on ads and campaigns that help you get results.
Five useful tips for advertising on Instagram
- Know your audience: Ensure that your Instagram ads are attracting your target audience by following the latest Instagram trends.
- Use your most exciting and highest quality images: Instagram is an image-based social media platform. With above a billion users who are active each month, an incredible amount of content requires attention.
- Keep your captions short and precise: Because Instagram is a visual platform, users generally don’t expect or want to read extended captions. The images themselves are the main attraction of this platform, so keep your words to a minimum.
- Use videos: Videos receive 38% more engagement on Instagram than images. So take advantage of this value by using video ads.
- Include a call to action: A Call to Action (CTA) tells your audience what to do in response to an advertisement. For example, “buy now!” It is a conventional CTA, direct and straightforward. Be sure to include a call-to-action so that people get more involved with your brand and increase conversion rates.
There is no time to begin integrating Instagram into your social media marketing strategy. You can quickly learn how to create Instagram. Once you know the rules and find the approach that works best for you, you can increase the use of your ad and make a significant return on your investments in this innovative channel.